Monday, April 20, 2020

BINGO

There are a lot of work at home BINGO boards floating around these days, most of which are on the funny side. You get credit for staying in your PJ’s all day, having a glass of wine, only yelling at your kids so many times, etc. These are all great and make this trying situation a bit more entertaining.

However, I thought it might be helpful if we could all play BINGO for things that we really should be doing to make our work at home situation the best it can be. Each of these items really should be done daily. Can you get BINGO today? What about a “cover-all”? Can you do it all week?

I’m not perfect. I’ve checked off my board for today (shown below) and missed some things. Note that I shower in the evenings (TMI…) so I’ll still get that checkmark! This also allows me to take stock in how my day went, why I didn’t hit those other things, and make a plan to do better tomorrow.

Give it a shot and let me know how well you did!

BINGO Board: (click to enlarge)

My BINGO Board for today:

1 comment: